Apologies to those that read this blog. I promise to blog more often. Sleep won out last week. And some parties. Sometimes I'm cool. That's just the way I roll. I did watch most of the SAG Awards before my dvr cut out. Darn. Go Tina Fey!! And Alec Baldwin. Now if we could only get new episodes. Sadness. (Go WGA!)
I also saw Cloverfield (awe-some!), 27 Dresses (I'm no longer angry at Katherine Heigl. Very cute movie and James Marsden? Hello!!) and Beauty Shop. Ok, BS was on Lifetime, but was very funny.
As for TV- what happened to Cashmere Mafia? The first episode showed potential and then it just got bad. I say bring on Lipstick Jungle! I found the book at Barnes and Noble for all of 5 bucks. Awe yeah. It's a fun guilty pleasure type-o-read. So now I'm excited for the show. Although I think if I were to piece together all of the commercial NBC has been running I might be able to get the whole pilot episode ahead of time. They need to calm down a bit. Anyone still watching American Idol? I'm over it. Maybe I'll check back when they narrow it down some more. Now I will start to bullet the shows because that's always fun.
- Lost. I borrowed season 1 from a friend. I'll dvr the season starting this week and by the time the summer ends I'll be all caught up with all seasons. Not sure if it will matter b/c 1- is it supposed to air in Sept or not again until midseason? and 2- if it is Sept, will it even be back on due to the strike (Go writers!)?
- Dirty, Sexy, Money. When will we get the last 3 episodes? Love that show.
- Friday Night Lights. The later half of the season is better. Much better. But why must every episode end with something so very dramatic? I get so nervous. I 'heart' the Taylors.
- Gossip Girl Revealed. Who watched? OMG. The show is so good. The last episode was a decent finale episode, but I really want some more new episodes. ::sigh::
- Grey's Anatomy. I'm so back in love with the show.
I will end the TV part there because I'm running low on time. I have plans to meet up with a super cool cousin for drinks and dinner and I don't want to be late! Gotta love that drinks goes before dinner! Hey, it's better than drinks for dinner ;)
Before I go...90210! I'm starting to get addicted to Saturday morning reruns. Just glad it starts early and I don't lose the better part of the day. Melrose Place is on, too. Just bring back Thirtysomething and I'll be in heaven.
Thanks for reading.
Enjoy your day.