Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hey there....Blog here often?

Clearly, I don't. But my sign is Aries, I like long walks on the boardwalk, Brothers & Sisters on my TV screen, twizzlers is my candy of choice and anything Marc Jacobs makes for a lovely present.

Apologies to those that read this blog. I promise to blog more often. Sleep won out last week. And some parties. Sometimes I'm cool. That's just the way I roll. I did watch most of the SAG Awards before my dvr cut out. Darn. Go Tina Fey!! And Alec Baldwin. Now if we could only get new episodes. Sadness. (Go WGA!)

I also saw Cloverfield (awe-some!), 27 Dresses (I'm no longer angry at Katherine Heigl. Very cute movie and James Marsden? Hello!!) and Beauty Shop. Ok, BS was on Lifetime, but was very funny.

As for TV- what happened to Cashmere Mafia? The first episode showed potential and then it just got bad. I say bring on Lipstick Jungle! I found the book at Barnes and Noble for all of 5 bucks. Awe yeah. It's a fun guilty pleasure type-o-read. So now I'm excited for the show. Although I think if I were to piece together all of the commercial NBC has been running I might be able to get the whole pilot episode ahead of time. They need to calm down a bit. Anyone still watching American Idol? I'm over it. Maybe I'll check back when they narrow it down some more. Now I will start to bullet the shows because that's always fun.

  • Lost. I borrowed season 1 from a friend. I'll dvr the season starting this week and by the time the summer ends I'll be all caught up with all seasons. Not sure if it will matter b/c 1- is it supposed to air in Sept or not again until midseason? and 2- if it is Sept, will it even be back on due to the strike (Go writers!)?
  • Dirty, Sexy, Money. When will we get the last 3 episodes? Love that show.
  • Friday Night Lights. The later half of the season is better. Much better. But why must every episode end with something so very dramatic? I get so nervous. I 'heart' the Taylors.
  • Gossip Girl Revealed. Who watched? OMG. The show is so good. The last episode was a decent finale episode, but I really want some more new episodes. ::sigh::
  • Grey's Anatomy. I'm so back in love with the show.

I will end the TV part there because I'm running low on time. I have plans to meet up with a super cool cousin for drinks and dinner and I don't want to be late! Gotta love that drinks goes before dinner! Hey, it's better than drinks for dinner ;)


Before I go...90210! I'm starting to get addicted to Saturday morning reruns. Just glad it starts early and I don't lose the better part of the day. Melrose Place is on, too. Just bring back Thirtysomething and I'll be in heaven.


Thanks for reading.
Enjoy your day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cashmere Mafia has disappointed me too. And Mariska's hot husband getting dumped by the wife last week didn't help.

90210 and The Brenda Years are back and I'm all over it! The clothes! Brenda's hair! The music! The original Peach Pit! Mondale! Kelly's mom doing coke in the bathroom during the fashion show! Dylan! Soon Scott Scanlon is going to shoot himself and bleed all over his mom's Persian rug! Ahhh...

Kristen Robbins Warren said...

i appreciate you calling me cool. ha.