Monday, August 25, 2008

Miss Me?

Crap. I'm excited for the new 90210. They had me at, "Brenda's back..."
Soapnet is airing a 24-hour marathon of the original (and the best) 90210 starting at midnight on Monday, September 1st. If you check out the 90210 page there's a poll asking if you're watching the new 90210 for the new cast, returning stars or if they're pretty & troubled it doesn't matter?
85% of the votes are for "returning stars." That's just Kelly and Brenda. I'm sure it would be 92% if they could've convinced Andrea to return.

No previews were sent to critics which is usually a bad sign. CW says they want to keep the buzz going which is why they won't send out early copies. Whatever. It doesn't matter 'cause ya know the numbers will be good for the premiere. It's episode 2 and 3, and so on that they need to worry about.

For your enjoyment...the promo below has me pumped for the show. I don't even care if the show is bad (for now).



No comments: