Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Blue Period

The pink was getting to be too pink. I need to play around some more with the blue. It's a good enough change for now. Perhaps I should be more concerned with my lack of posts? Apologies to those wondering where I've been or what I've been up to. Anyone? Bueller?Mom? Bueller? Anywho. I've been enjoying summer - writing, reading, hanging with friends, watching TV, training for the 2012 Olympics ...same as everyone else. 

There are 34 days left until the start of the new TV season. Give or take a day. Or 20ish if you're The CW. Seriously, they are airing their premieres the first week in September. That's right around the corner! They are down to 10 hours this season. Will they still be around the following season? What about the other networks, is there a hit out there? More than one? Only time will tell. I for one can't wait! Last year didn't feel too much like a new season. Everyone at the network was nervous about a strike. (Just not worried enough to prevent it from happening. Sigh.) This season the networks need to prove themselves. Bring it on! Us viewers are more than ready for good TV. And we're ready for Kelly Taylor and Brenda Walsh to be sharing the screen together again (even if we think there is no reason to remake 90210 and it's probably going to suck). I've missed Chuck. Dirty, Sexy, Money. I'm even psyched for Private Practice which is odd since I didn't really like a lot of what aired last year. I'm nervous about the return of the Walkers. But I know I'm ready for some laughs with Liz Lemon, Jack Donaghy, Michael Scott, Jim and Pam, Charlie and Alan and Barney Stinson. That's still not all - Desperate Housewives, Gossip Girl, Friday Night Lights, and yes even Grey's. Not to mention all of the new shows. Well, not to mention now. I'll get to them as the days roll on by. 

All I ask for this new season is for my dvr to be filled with humor, drama and heart. 

PS- How awesome are the season two ads for Gossip Girl?


If you've been living in a bubble you can pop over to TV Guide to view all of the ads. I happen to love that they use a quote on one of them from The Parents Television Council. Genius. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The characters and scenes are very interesting and i always like to watch it again and again. I dont want to leave this show. I have seen this shiw online from edogo.com