Tuesday, April 8, 2008

If you are at work right now...

First, so cool that you're reading this while at work. You rebel, you! Yes, I'm posting while at work but it's lunch time. I'm safe. I think? Anyway.

Second, if you need some cubicle music, may I suggest Leona Lewis? AOL has a listening party for the full debut cd "Spirit." So far, so very very good. I know I spoke of Whitney in my last post oh-so-many weeks ago, but I need to speak of her again. I read reviews calling Leona the next Whitney and I tend to cringe when people say that. Everyone is their own person..blah blah. That being said, I realize the critics mean it as a very high compliment (no Whitney crack pun intended, heh).

So go ahead and listen. I really don't think you will be disappointed.
http://music.aol.com/songs/new_releases_full_cds

No comments: