Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Mike Brady inspiration for Marshall Bowman?

Tonight while watching The Secret Life of the American Teenager I dare you not to think of Mike Brady (from The Brady Bunch Movie) whenever Grace’s dad Marshall Bowman is talking to Grace or anyone else for that matter.

Mike Brady: Cindy, you know by tattling on your friends, you're really just tattling on yourself. By tattling on your friends, you're just telling them that you're a tattletale. Now is that the tale you want to tell?

I swear when Marshall speaks he sounds like Mike Brady and I don’t think his talks are any more helpful. Marshall’s speech below isn’t quite on par with Mike’s above, but I promise you they are very similar in tone. Just watch and laugh. I plan on it.

Marshall Bowman: It’s okay that you think that of my assessment of the situation. I think that I know just a little bit more about this than you do….Yes I am a doctor. A doctor who was a teenage boy once…..

No comments: