Thursday, July 3, 2008

New 90210 - Brenda might be back!

I'm not into most of the new cast or the idea of a new 90210, but if Shannen is coming back I will come back. Everyone knows, The Brenda Years ruled. Kelly and Donna are already signed on for the return. I still want Steve. And Brandon. And Mrs. Teasley. Why is a new cast even needed?
The funny thing is, I can't stand to watch the 90210 reruns on SoapNet. I find it painful which is odd since I love Melrose Place and can get down with it being a silly over the top soap. Maybe it's because I watched 90210 when it aired and I thought it was an awesome show. Now when I see it I cringe at the dialogue and can't believe I fell for any of them (let alone Dylan and Andrea) actually looking the age of real teens.

Ah well. Now I'm pumped to see the new 90210. I really think it might end up being my guilty pleasure show of the 2008-2009 season.

Shannen Doherty in Talks to Return to 90210
-

No comments: