Thursday, February 14, 2008

Late Night with Keith....Urban

Hey y'all! This will be brief because I'm not sure how many sentences I can even string together before they stop making sense. I went to Keith Urban's concert at MSG last night. He's co-touring with Carrie Underwood. After Carrie's set was done (and she was quite good) the woman in front of me left to later come back with what I thought was a cup of coffee in hand. I was thrilled and wanted to get a cup. I was about to ask the 48-51ish aged woman where she got it when I realized....she was drinking beer. I know. So sad on my part. I bowed my head in shame. I was going to get a cup after the concert, but realized 11:40 is too late for coffee. I would've been up all night.

The real question....when did I become so uncool? (An answer is not really needed) I can only hope that if she had a glass of wine I would've been excited. I know I'm a wine girl and not a beer girl. That must be it.

Oh and Keith? AWESOME. He's by far my favorite male country artist. Friggin Awesome. Totally worth the headache I have today. I mean really, must the sound be that loud? ;)

No comments: